At Dr. B’s Pediatric Dentistry in Campbell we specialize in one department only: dental care for kids! Of course that includes everything from solutions for teething discomfort to dental issues particular to adolescence.
Some people might that little teeth are just like big teeth, right? Why would I need a different dentist for my child?
Emerging teeth aren’t just like adult teeth. And, yes, we recommend a pediatric dentist as your children’s dentist.
Why should I take my child to a pediatric dentist?
A pediatric dentist can better serve your child’s dental care needs.
Here are 10 reasons to take your youngster to a pediatric dentist.
- A pediatric dentist has training in pediatric dental care in addition to training in general dentistry. The pediatric training takes from two to three additional years after graduating from dental school.
- A pediatric dentist understands the unique characteristics of developing teeth.
- Because pediatric dentists have training in children’s dental treatment, they are better able to calm kids who are scared.
- A pediatric dentist can advise you on issues such as pacifier use, breastfeeding, and teething. Plus thumb-sucking, sealants, late-emerging teeth, and children’s sports mouthguards.
- Many pediatric dentists are trained to serve little ones with special needs.
- Pediatric dentists and hygienists use instruments that fit in your child’s mouth. They carefully explain what each is used for. They don’t rush treatment. This helps put your son or daughter at ease.
- Pediatric dentists and hygienists are better able to help young children learn proper oral hygiene.
- Pediatric dental practices tailored to appeal to children. The decor, furniture, and kid-friendly amenities help children enjoy visiting the dentist. Many pediatric dentists reward children with prizes.
- Pediatric dentists have training in dental sedation for children and adolescents
- Pediatric dentists treat kids all day and stay calm and collected even when children act like, well, children. They love working with kids!
Dentistry with heart is what sets us apart!
At Dr. B Pediatric Dentistry, we take special care of our youngest patients and their parents. To schedule a dentist visit in San Jose, call us today.
Contact Dr. B Pediatric Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):