Dental emergencies can be stressful, especially when children are involved. You may not know what to do or who to ask. Where do you find a dentist for kids who can help on such last-minute notice?
Look no further. Our office is here for you. We provide emergency pediatric dental care for Campbell and San Jose.
We are more than willing to answer any questions you have about what may constitute a dental emergency, and how to react to it. In addition, we have a number of office policies that can help your child receive the emergency dental care they need in a timely manner.
Benefits of Visiting Our Emergency Dentist for Kids
- Same-Day Treatment | We can see same-day patients. This includes both returning patients and new ones. Whether or not you’ve ever been to our office before, your child deserves to have their tooth pain reduced as quickly as possible. If they are in pain, or have received severe damage to a tooth, we will fit them into our earliest possible appointment slot.
- After Hours | When the situation calls for it, we are able to open our office during evenings or weekends when we would normally be unavailable. For returning patients, we’ll always do what we can to keep teeth healthy and reduce any pain.This option is not always available to new patients. However, the type of emergency may call for an exception to this policy. If you are in need of emergency dental care, don’t hesitate to call us.
- Collaboration | We are just one office, and we can’t always do everything ourselves. That’s why we’ve put together a network for Emergency Dental Care. In order to provide comprehensive care at any time, we have built a collaboration of ten different pediatric dental offices. With this network, there will always be a doctor on call, night or day.
- Photo Consultation | When your child is involved, it never hurts to be careful. If there has been some kind of dental accident, we’ll help you out before you even get to the office.Simply send us a picture of the injury and we’ll offer you a quick and immediate consultation about it. Find out the severity of the situation, whether it constitutes an emergency, and how to treat it until you can get to a dental office.This process not only helps reduce your stress as you learn exactly what is happening but allows us to be prepared for you as soon as you arrive.
- Sedation Options | We are fully equipped to offer both laughing gas sedation and general anesthesia when it becomes necessary.This amenity is widely available in our everyday treatment appointments for those times when patients are stricken with dental anxiety. The stress of severe tooth pain or a dental emergency can be just as debilitating. Sedation options may be the ideal way to help deal with an already difficult situation.
Get Emergency Dental Care Near San Jose!
If your child is experiencing a dental emergency, don’t hesitate to call us. Dr. Barrera is an emergency dentist for kids that you can trust – he does everything he can to make sure that his patients receive prompt, effective treatment in a low stress environment.