We Specialize in Dentistry for Infants, Children and Teens
At Dr. B’s Pediatric Dentistry we specialize in one department only: dental care for kids! Of course that includes everything from solutions for teething discomfort to dental issues particular to adolescence.
All this, in a bright and stimulating, kid-friendly environment where every member of our team works hard to calm, reassure and even entertain your child. For a long lifetime of dental health, we know the importance of making those early visits to the dentist positive and often fun!
Communication is Key.
Even for very young children, the first step we take to reassure and comfort is to explain what will happen during a visit to the dentist in simple words. We know that parents are the first line in preventative care, and we will work closely with you on tips for teaching your children about brushing, flossing and regular dentist visits.
Looking for a highly trusted pedodontist near Campbell, California? Dr. B’s provides the best-quality care in pediatric dentistry.
For the healthiest, most heart-warming smile in adulthood, your child’s dental care should start as early as her first baby teeth emerge, and it should continue through the teenage years when a healthful dental hygiene routine can too easily go by the wayside.
New moms and dads—along with those who’ve been parenting for decades—tend to have lots of questions: What’s the best kind of toothbrush or toothpaste? How can we help our child prevent cavities? When can we expect her grown-up teeth to emerge? We work with children and parents to answer all questions and concerns.
- Oral health prevention and education (sealants, fluoride varnish, use of xylitol, oral hygiene supervision)
- State of the art facility with digital x-rays to minimize radiation, paperless charting,
- TVs above the ceiling as a form of distraction, nitrous oxide to control anxiety
- Use of General Anesthesia for specific cases
- We proud of ourselves to be able to treat special need children
- We provide mercury free restorative material
- Parents are welcomed to accompany their child during their visit
- Friendly and fun environment
- State of the art facility using the latest digital radiograph technology providing your child with less exposure to radiation.
- We are a computerized charting facility that allows the doctors to improve diagnosis by enhancing digital images, being organized and be able to share information with other professionals instantly.
- Our patients can enjoy a variety of movies; TV shows during their visit, each chair is equipped with TVs above the ceiling.
- Highest infection control standards with a weekly spore tests.