At Dr. B Pediatric Dentistry in Campbell CA, we promote preventive dental care by developing decay prevention plans and helping our patients establish and keep proper dental practices. If today’s kids can avoid decay, it will help them more than you may realize.
1) A healthy mouth equals better overall health and well-being. Maintaining good oral health puts children at a lower risk for diabetes and heart disease.
2) A beautiful, healthy smile boosts confidence and self-esteem for children.
3) By keeping teeth and gums healthy as little ones, you avoid the need for pricey restorative dental work down the road.
4) Strong teeth help kids get proper nutrition. Tooth decay makes eating difficult.
5) Proper dental hygiene beginning at birth and twice-yearly exams commencing with the sign of the first tooth promotes normal speech development. (The American Dental Association recommends their first dental visits to begin when the first tooth appears.)
Contact Dr. B Pediatric Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
40 Jeffers Way