The team at Dr. B Pediatric Dentistry – Dr. Adolfo J Barrera, DDS in Campbell wants to keep their patients healthy. A key factor to good dental health is having sealants placed on back molars.
Why to Consider Dental Sealants
- Children without sealants have almost three times more tooth decay than children with sealants. (Centers For Disease Control)
- Your dental insurance plan may cover sealants For parents without dental insurance, sealants are worth the price. You will likely skip fillings and additional dental visits. Our team recommends having sealants applied as early as possible.
- With proper care, sealants can last for many years. They protect your child during the years they are most likely to get cavities. By practicing proper oral hygiene and refraining from biting into hard objects, your child can maximize their lifespan.
- The application process is painless. Our team will clean, dry and then place the liquid sealant material to your child’s teeth. It hardens quickly. Your youngster won’t need to skip meals after the procedure.
- In some situations, we can place sealants over existing tooth decay to prevent further damage. We will determine if your child is a good candidate for this application.
Sealants, oral hygiene, a balanced diet, and pediatric dental cleanings are essential for the dental health of your kids.
Services that Dr. B Pediatric Dentistry offers –
If you’re looking for a dentist for your child, schedule an appointment with Dr. B Pediatric Dentistry in Campbell. Call us today to get your youngster set on a healthy path!
Contact DDr. B Pediatric Dentistry – Dr. Adolfo J Barrera, DDS:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):